I always love sitting in the glam chair with Normie, we have so much fun and love playing around with new products. Normie always has something new for us to try.
I get a lot of questions about what products we use, so I wrote down the things Normie used to create this look as we were going. This video was captured as I was getting ready for the Judges with The Australian Women's Weekly for the Women of the Future Awards.
I wore Camilla and Marc, and accessorised with a burgundy Mulbury bag and nude Louboutin heels.
1. Start with a cleansed face. Apply some moisturiser to ensure your skin stays hydrated. Im loving Charlotte Tilbury's famous magic cream under my make up at the moment.
2. Normie then applies my foundation. For a nice, even coverage he used RMS Beauty and Tom Ford stick foundation.
3. To create the smokey eye use SEDUCE eyeshadow by RMS beauty. For a full tutorial on how to create a smokey eye check out Normies youtube channel. He has so many great tutorials that talk you through each step of the process.
4. Draw in your brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills brow tools. She has so many products for your brows!
5. Contour with Tom Ford contour kit. LOVE!
6. Its always hard to find the perfect lip shade, getting the right balance between a soft nude and a nice pink is tricky, however we just discovered ILIA "Call me"! Its the perfect pastel pink to compliment a smokey eye.